More than just a graphic... This crew will be your go-to for the classic look with intention and structure. The moment I saw this photograph of my great grandfather, it resonated with me. I remember seeing it in my grandma’s photo book over 25 years ago when the digital age was just starting to take off. I remember thinking, wow, that must have been so hard to capture over 100 years ago. The image stuck with me and I knew I wanted to do something special with it. Last winter, I visited my grandma in Montana, we got to talking about the photo and her father. She told me how he used to break wild horses, and this horse, named Boots, was his favorite.
- Designed in Sandpoint, ID / Printed in Spokane, WA
- Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde are used
- 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & recycled polyester interior which accounts for 20% of recycled polyester in the total garment
- 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
- Unisex sizing Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
- This is an organic product handmade at our GOTS certified facility in Pakistan
Model is 5'4", 110 lbs, and wearing a size small.